The programme looks at developing key skills through a range of exciting and challenging activities. It’s an opportunity for you to meet new people, develop skills and try new experiences.
During the programme you will receive support from our DurhamWorks advisers who will help you find your next steps into education, employment or training.
Train Tracks Key Information:
• Aimed for Year 11 leavers only
• Train Tracks time table 1 and ½ days per week over a 5 week period
• Starts on Wednesday 17th July and ends 15th August
• Location Stanley One Point Hub (Next to Louise Centre, opposite ASDA Stanley)
• No costs involved
• Transport can be arranged if necessary
• Activities include: Lazer Wars, Kayaking, Raft Building, Biking, Hi Ropes, Archery, Bush Craft and much more
• Gain a qualification Entry Level 3 NOCN
Contact us for information on 07827307809 or 07469402618 Email: email@example.com